Agalya Kundan Drops
AMS-106-4181Regular price Rs. 3,200.00
This 92.5 Silver, 24 kt Gold-Plated Earring is adorned with Semi-precious Kundan Stones for a luxurious aesthetic.
South Indian Kundan is an exquisite piece of Indian jewelry that has been a symbol of royalty for centuries. This timeless jewelry style remains a popular fashion choice, providing an enduringly fashionable elegance to any outfit.
Height-32 mm, width-19 mm
Silver jewels have a soft luster, and so they can get tarnished easily if not taken care of. Follow these simple steps to care your jewellery just like how you care for yourself :)
- Do not wear when sweating
- Avoid perfume, lotion or sunscreen after wearing the jewel.
- Do not wear when washing.
- Avoid collide, grind or fire.
- Do not wear when sleeping.
- Put inside a plastic box when not in use. Avoid velvet box.
- Do not clean with chemicals.
- Use soft cloth to clean.
Each piece is lovingly crafted and is one of a kind! The handcrafted products may have slight irregularities or imperfections. These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and it adds charm to the finished products while ensuring you have a one of a kind piece.
- You can place an order directly from our website or you can order online by messaging us on WhatsApp at +91 6382147595 or send a message on Facebook/ Instagram.
- For International orders, the time of delivery varies with each country and their import and customs regulation. (Average delivery time 20-35 Business working days). P.S Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not considered as Working days.
- For International orders, The Amethyst Store is not liable in case of delay in customs clearance process, delay in logistics due to flight unavailability at logistics end or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- If the international shipping is via India Post, a standard charge of 3,500 INR for order value below 50,000 INR depending on the country, payment mode order value, and import customs regulations. We provide free shipping for order values above 50,000 INR. Friends and family members can club together and place a single bulk order to avail of this benefit.
- If the international shipping is via UPS, a standard charge of 7,000 INR is applied for all order value. Ups shipping is priority shipping.
- Note: Import Duties and taxes will be applicable as per your country's regulations and are to be borne by the customer.
- All International shipments are packed after quality check by Customs official in India, and is packed under live supervision of customs department. The consignment will be inspected, scanned and checked for jewellery using X-ray and signed by the Customs department of India.
- International orders cannot be cancelled under any circumstance.
Shipping Information - India
- Estimated time of delivery depends on the address and the mode of payment. Average delivery time is 10 to 15 business working days if the product is readily available.
- Shipping across India is free.
- Items ordered together may not always be shipped together. The products will be shipped according to the product availability and its warehouse location.
- Any sold out product (Made on Order), if it can be manufactured again it will take 45-55 Business working days of additional manufacturing time. The delivery can be done only after the product is manufactured and is ready to be dispatched.
- Any custom design product will take 45-60 days to manufacture. so the delivery can be done only when the product is ready to be dispatched.